See The right way to Test AAUA Admission Listing right here | Adekunle Ajasin College, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA admission listing for the 2020/2021 educational session has been launched.
That is to tell all of the candidates that participated within the Adekunle Ajasin college, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Publish UTME screening train for the 2020/2021 educational session, that the administration of the establishment has launched the admission listing.
AAUA admission listing comprises the names of candidates supplied provisional admission into the assorted diploma prorgammes of the college.
The right way to Test AAUA Admission Listing.
- Go to AAUA admission standing checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration quantity the place required.
- Lastly, click on on the search button to entry your admission standing.
Really useful: AAUA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure – 2021/2022
The listing can also be obtainable on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Comply with the process beneath to know your standing:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile along with your username and password.
- Scroll down then find and click on the ‘Test Admission Standing‘ tab.
- Choose your Examination 12 months and Enter your registration quantity within the required columns.
- Lastly, click on on ‘Test Admission Standing‘ to entry your AAUA admission standing.
Efficiently admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission supply on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all of the candidates that made it to AAUA admission listing for the 2020/2021 educational session.